So we built a cloud API platform from scratch for same-day delivery of clinical data and patient safety
Flaskdata.io is a secure and privacy-compliant cloud-API platform for clinical trials.
Flaskdata.io provides you with a same day picture of missing outcome data and adverse event trends. You execute innovative projects now. You take risk-decisions now, not 6 weeks from now. You need to focus on your patients and on the science and stop guessing clinical outcomes.
We believe that if you develop cutting-edge therapeutics, you deserve secure, privacy-compliant, cutting-edge data management technology at a price you can afford.
We work with big, publicly-traded companies and 3 man medical device startups. Thousands of patients around the world use the Flaskdata.io clinical data platform in the US, Israel, Europe, India and Brazil.
You can recruit patients and collect data anywhere you can connect the Flask API. Traditional sites, mobile devices, digital therapeutics, patient-advocacy sites, hospital systems, research institutions, pharmacies, community centers and of course – patients at home.
Flaskdata creates a single source of truth from API calls, mobile, cloud, wearables, medical IoT, patient ePRO and EDC from research sites. You can start small with a mobile ePRO solution for 10 patients and grow all the way to Phase 3, FDA approval and Post-marketing.
We will stand by you in good and bad times with fanatic service, straight-talk and the highest professional and ethical standards.
A secure cloud platform for your clinical data
Flaskdata was designed for security and privacy and complies with HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11 and Israeli Privacy Regulations.
Complete, open and free cloud API services to manage your clinical trial
The Flask cloud API unleashes unlimited possibilities for developers. The entire Flask platform is exposed as a RESTful API. You can develop your own CTMS with less than 10 API calls. You can collect data from devices and export data from the EDC into your own ML systems. Flask API can be integrated into any code that can call a RESTful API.
- Flaskdata Designer provides fast no-code development of eCRFs, study event schedules, data validation. Develop once and deploy on API endpoints, desktop and native Android mobile app.
- Flaskdata Collect provides RESTful Flask API services to collect data directly from patients, sites and connected wearable and home devices. Collect includes pre-installed apps for EDC, eSource and native Android ePRO.
- Flaskdata Detect exposes a desktop app and RESTful API to automate monitoring of missing data, exceptional data and patient safety issues using computed metrics on study timelines.
- Flaskdata Act automates delivery of alerts to patients and clinical operations teams.
We specialize in early stage drug and device projects
Early stage drug and device projects are often challenged by tight budgets and an inadequate Phase 1 protocol design. We’ll provide you with robust digital data management tools that will enable you to work with a small head-count without compromising tight adherence to protocol requirements and careful monitoring of patient safety.
Our customer support and software engineering teams love to work with startups on tight budgets and challenging delivery schedules.
We provide creative, agile solutions for biopharma, connected drugs, connected medical devices, digital therapeutics and AI-driven medical applications that need to be validated for FDA approval. We love challenges.
We automate data quality and patient safety monitoring
Flaskdata enables you to collect data from your sites, patients and connected devices. You can define data quality and safety monitoring metrics on your patient timelines from any of the data you collect. The unified database provides you a precise and immediate picture of missing outcome data and adverse event trends with with real-time alerts to patients, clinops teams and project managers.
A Flaskdata.io subscription: Zero-admin. Unlimited studies, sites, users and data. No catches.
- CTMS to manage your study portfolio
- DDC – Direct data collection
- 21 CFR compliant EDC
- Self-service Visual Forms designer
- ePRO – Desktop and native Android mobile
- Data quality and patient safety metrics
- Self-service performance and compliance metrics
- Report tools
- External API integration
- Connected device support
- Single sign-on with Google, SAML and OPENID standards.
- The entire platform exposed as a REST API